Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

One More Day!!!


Walker Matthew will be here in just one short day! I am being induced tomorrow morning at 6 am. We had our last doctor's appointment today. I am sure that the doctor's office will miss us, since we have been visiting every week! The doctor predicted that Walker currently weighs 8-8 1/2 pounds, so much better than the originally thought 10 pounds. We are so blessed already, but are continuing to pray for Walker's health and a swift, easy delivery. Check back for pictures and stats tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for 8 1/2 and not 10 LBS!!! You will be amazing! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lindsey and matt! it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori just told me about your blog! I am so excited! Walker is SO CUTE! I will send you an invite to my blog. Good luck new mommy! Maybe we can set up Walker & Aubrey one day... :)

    ReplyDelete