I have had a couple of friends and family members asking, "What is going on at the Zolfo Zoo?" Well, we have been MIA for a couple of weeks. We have been so busy and I haven't had time to update and add pictures lately, but you can breathe a sigh of relief because we are back! So, as you requested....here is what we have been up to lately: Walker is smiling!, Baxter has been stealing and eating Walker's pacifiers (yes, eating them!), we have been doing a little shopping, had a couple of friends over for lunch, Vivi and Daddy D came to visit, Matt and Daddy D kept Walker one day while I finished some Christmas shopping, Walker has been getting even chubbier, we have been getting down all of the Christmas stuff and started some of the decorating, we have been wrapping presents, packing to head to the cabin for Thanksgiving and tons of other things!!
Walker is definitely more alert these days. The days of the long naps are quickly fading. He is awake, alert and wanting to check everything out, which means that I am acutally gettting pictures of him awake, instead of sleeping! It is just so much fun to watch his facial expressions and him discovering new things. I could just stare at him for hours! He has finally starting smiling more consistently...yay!! Walker would only smile when we were alone and Matt wasn't home, so of course, Matt didn't believe me. Matt had to see the smile for himself. Well, Walker finally made a believer out of his papa and gave him a big toothless grin!
My little pumpkin!
Momma's boy


A little grin for you!
Would you look at that belly?! Oh my goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment