Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Tricks!

Within the past couple of weeks Walker has been pulling some new tricks out of his bag. He has found his feet and is constantly trying to get them in his mouth (not yet successful, but close). He is expressing his independence by pulling off his own sock now.
WZ is also getting very close to sitting on his own. He can do it for a little while, but he needs someone within catching distance at all times. I constantly watch him with amazement! It is so crazy to think that he was in my belly less than 6 months ago and now he is almost sitting. *tear* He is just growing up so fast! My friend, Raquel, brought to my attention the John Mayer song "Stop This Train". That is the song that I am singing over and over these days, because everything is just moving so fast. I want to savor it all!

"See once in a while when it's good
It'll feel like it should
And they're all still around
And you're still safe and sound
And you don't miss a thing
'til you cry when you are driving away in the dark

Stop this train I want to get off and go home again
I can't take this speed it's moving in
I know I can't
Cause now I see I'll never stop this train"

No comments:

Post a Comment