I know...I was totally jumping ahead of myself with attempting to potty train Walker. He seemed really interested in the using the potty and being a big boy. For several months Walker would use the potty right before bath time. He was giving me all the readiness signs...I swear. We really worked on it and the little guy was totally potty trained....for 2 weeks...then, it ended. He stopped telling me when he needed to go and when I would try to encourage him he would scream "NO" and hold onto his pants. One morning Walker had a huge accident and then handed me his dirty undies and said "undies in trash" and then "no potty". So we are taking a hiatus for a few months. I know that the little guy CAN do it, but he just doesn't want to do it. I understand...I feel the same way about cleaning bathrooms and doing dishes.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment